Making sure your website is optimised to rank well in search engines and bring in relevant traffic is key. If it’s been a while since you reviewed how your website is performing and made updates to make sure your website is in good shape, it’s important you carry out a search engine optimisation (SEO) review.
With the SEO Review Package, we will:
- Perform an initial SEO analysis and complete a report detailing all the areas that need attention
- Identify technical website SEO issues that might be slowing down your website
- Examine website structure and content and identify SEO issues like broken links, meta issues, crawl errors, URLs and image ALT tags.
- Review your website’s usability and accessibility and advise on required improvements
- Analyse the best and worst pages on your website and explain how to optimise on-page content to drive more traffic and increase engagement
- Perform a link profile review and explain how you can increase the number of quality domains linking to your website organically
We’ll also explain any recommendations we make as a result of our findings – so you understand exactly what updates are needed and why.
Bonus: 1 hour of content marketing/SEO consultancy
This is where you can pick our brains about SEO and content marketing. We’ll share the latest SEO best practice advice including implications of SEO industry developments like Google Algorithm changes and discuss recommendations with you. We’ll generate ideas for content that converts and explain how to maintain and continually improve your website’s search engine performance.